Jalapeno Dip with Bacon
Jalepeno Dip with Bacon
Yield: 10 Servings
Prep time: 5 min
Total time: 20 mins
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4 oz Grated Cheddar
- 4 oz Bacon, grilled and chopped
- 1 jar A Bit on the Side Red Jalapeno Jelly
- 1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add cheddar cheese and salt and mix well. Stir in 1/2 jar of A Bit on the Side Red Jalapeno Jelly. Pour into a small baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
3. Heat remaining jelly in microwave for 20-30 seconds to soften, slightly melt. Spread over top of the dip and sprinkle top with bacon.
4. Serve immediately with pita chips, crackers or veggie sticks.